About Us

We are an Australian owned and operated educational agency offering high quality, ethical and tailor-made advice related to undertaking study in Australia as an international student on subclass 500 Student visa.

We only recruit international students for education providers who are reputed and offer high-quality education and are registered provider having a valid CRICOS registration to offer education to international students.

While undertaking recruitment for our partnered education providers, we, at all times, adhere to the Genuine temporary entrant requirements for the grant of Australian student visa to ensure that we recruit bona fide students for our partnered education providers.

The departmental policy of Genuine temporary entrant requirement is set out below which is available at https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/student-500/genuine-temporary-entrant

Genuine temporary entrant requirementBETA

All applicants for a Student visa must show they are coming to Australia temporarily to gain a quality education. The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement is not intended to exclude students who, after studying in Australia, develop skills Australia needs and who then go on to apply for permanent residence.

Write a personal statement addressing the GTE requirement

As an applicant provide a personal statement in English addressing the GTE requirement. If you are not comfortable writing it in English, you can write your statement in your own language and submit a translated copy with your application. 

You can provide further details of the written statement in the application form or attach a separate document with supporting documents.

We recommend you provide evidence for the information you provide in your written statement. . Generic statements unsupported by evidence will not be weighed heavily in the GTE assessment.

We consider your personal circumstances when we make a decision. When we assess whether you are a genuine temporary entrant, we consider your situation as a whole.

Ministerial Direction 69 (52KB PDF) sets out a number of factors we take into account when determining if you meet the GTE requirement. It is not a checklist. We encourage you to read Ministerial Direction 69 before drafting your GTE statement. Examples of factors we might take into account include:

What evidence and information to include in your GTE statement

We encourage you to provide evidence or information about:

Previous study

  • academic transcripts showing qualifications achieved
  • name of the education provider(s)
  • length of study
  • certificates of attainment

Gap in previous study

  • reasons why there is a gap in your studies including where you did not maintain enrolment

Current employment

  • your current employer
  • company address
  • period of employment
  • details of your position
  • the name and contact details of someone who can confirm the circumstances of your employment

Ties to home country or country of residence

  • evidence of financial, family or social ties. You need to show you have significant incentives to return home

Economic situation in home country or country of residence

  • documents showing employment or business activities for 12 months before lodging an application
  • potential employment offers including salary and other benefits,  after course completion
  • income tax return or bank statements

Employment in a third country

Potential employment offers, including salary and other benefits, after course completion

Include as much information and evidence as possible in your GTE statement to help give us a full view of your situation. This will help us make a decision on your student visa application. Otherwise, we might need to ask you for more information, delaying our decision on your visa application.

How we assess your GTE statement

The GTE requirement is used to make sure the student visa program is accessed as intended. The student visa program is not a way for international students to maintain ongoing residency in Australia.

The GTE requirement helps identify applicants who are using the student visa program for motives other than gaining a quality education.

Situations in your home country (or country of residence)

We consider your:

  • reason for not studying in your home country or region if a similar course is available there
  • ties to your home country that support an intention to return after study is finished
  • economic situation
  • military service commitments
  • political and civil unrest in your home country

Potential situation in Australia

We consider your:

  • ties to Australia that present a strong incentive to stay in Australia
  • level of knowledge of the proposed course and education provider
  • previous study and qualifications
  • planned living arrangements
  • financial stability

Value of the course to your future

We consider:

  • if the course is consistent with your current level of education
  • if the course is relevant to past or proposed future employment in your home country or a third country
  • expected salary and other benefits in your home country or a third country obtained with your qualifications from the proposed course of study

Your immigration history

We consider:

  • previous visa applications for Australia or other countries
  • visa refusals or cancellations

If you are a minor, we consider the intentions of your parent, legal guardian or spouse.



Searching for an Migration Agent in Australia? Look no further!  If you need advice on your visa, whether it be work, business, family, student, tourist, investor or retirement we have the right agent for you. We are an Australian locally owned and operated migration referral service who refer the services of our partnered or contracted registered migration agents you can trust.

Despite anything else in this Website, we will not render immigration assistance within the meaning of section 276 (1), (2), (2A) of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act), to you in relation to your use of this Website.
Giving immigration assistance is outside the scope of use of this website.
Should you require immigration assistance, you should contact a Registered Migration Agent or contact Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority or visit www.mara.gov.au to look for a Registered Migration Agent, or contact Department of Home Affairs or visit www.homeaffairs.gov.au for the latest and up-to-date information about getting immigration advice or immigration assistance.

Why choose our migration referral services?

 Our partnered or contracted Registered Migration Agents:

  • Have solutions individually structured for each client
  • Make sure all activities performed are personalised
  • Have an excellent understanding of Australian Immigration Law
  • Always notify our clients on every status of their immigration process
  • Their background experience carries years of legal practice
  • They are meticulous and attentive to details