Australia Visa Options

Australian Visa Options

Studying in Australia Visa

Do you want to study in Australia? To study in Australia you are required to obtain a student visa. This will allow you to study here for more than 3 months or 4 months if you are on a working holiday visa. Your genuine reason for coming to the country must be to study.

Australian Graduate Visa

The Graduate Visa allows recent university or certain vocational graduates to remain in Australia and work after their studies have finished.

Australian Dependent Student Visa

We are often asked by students if it is possible to add their boyfriend or girlfriend as a secondary applicant to their student visa. The short answer is yes, it MAY be eligible depending on your circumstances.

Australian General Skilled Migration Visa

The General Skilled Migration Visa is to attract highly employable people for migration to Australia. It is the most common form of migration to Australia, and it allows foreigners who are qualified or experienced in a required profession to migrate to Australia.

Australian Partner Visa

The Australian Partner Visa allows partners or spouses of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live, work or study in Australia. There are numerous benefits that the visa holder is eligible to receive. Such as access to Medicare Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses.

Australian Investment Visa

Australia has a thriving economy and strong growth prospects for the future. Foreign nationals maybe able to apply for a business visa to invest in, set up, or buy an existing business within Australia.